PERFECTION FOR YOUR DOG - HURTTA DOG COOLING COAT
• Cools and gives a feeling of comfort
• Ideal for training or shows
• Adjustable belt and collar
• Rinse before use
The Hurtta Dog cooling coat is designed to make your dog more comfortable in hot weather and when exposed to the sun. The product is ideal for summer training for active dogs and for outdoor dog shows. The coat cools the dog’s back and chest and helps to make the heat more tolerable for your dog. The coat has an adjustable belt and collar and a detachable belly flap. An opening on the back allows the leash to be fed through when using a harness.
Opening on back to connect to harness if needed
Quality product from Finland
Light Blue ONLY
Sizing Guide – Breed Sizes Available below:-
Measuring your dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail, while the dog is standing in normal position.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck, this being the widest point of the neck. The neckline of an overall can be larger than the circumference of the dog’s neck, as it can be adjusted to fit a smaller neck.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest, from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the coat overall should be 5–20 cm/2-8” wider than the dog’s chest.
Measure the distance from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
SIZES AVAILABLE ARE:-
To order, please email me what you would like and I will then email your order back including a postage price!
Please contact Janet at-